Hey guys! I have been so sick and just trying to take it easy a bit but I’m back and eating regularly again which means I had to make lunch today so I could actually eat. Recently I found an easy lunch I could make ahead; freeze; pull out and pop in the air fryer and boom food-gasm. Its so funny because as a young child and as a teenager I would never eat green peppers or yellow peppers or red pepper. BLEH! But as I have gotten older they have grown on me quite a bit for all kinds of recipes! So I was very excited to make these and even more excited at how well something so simple impressed my taste buds! So lets get started!
What You’ll Need
- 6 Green Peppers
- Swiss Cheese
- Freezer wrap
- Ziplock bag
- Wash your peppers throughly. Slice each pepper into 4 parts. Cut out the white parts and remove the seeds.
- grab a piece of ham and a piece of cheese and fold then place in the pepper slice.
- wrap and freeze or cook in your air fryer. I always do 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until my peppers are tender.
- Helpful hint- if you pull off your freezer wrap and place it on the counter and wrap as you put the ham and cheese on each slice its way easier ( I mean WAYYYY easier).
- optional add a slice of cheese on top before cooking for extra cheesy goodness!
Hopefully you enjoy this super easy lunch or snack recipe. You could also make these with other peppers of your choice. However I prefer the green ones for this! Until next time!