These past couple years have been a bit rough on everyone. A ton going on some good some bad. Pretty much it has just been overall overwhelming for all. And here we are with the holidays coming up I am sure many of us can agree that we just want to retreat to easier times. One of my favorite self-care and comfort activities during the holidays is watching childhood Christmas movie favorites.
While there are plenty of good Christmas movies there is nothing like a classic so I have compiled a list for you to binge this season and retreat into nostalgia. So grab you a $5 tin of popcorn from Walmart put on some creamy hot cocoa and get ready to binge!
- The Year Without a Santa Claus
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
- Jingle All The Way
- Santa is Coming to Town
- Frosty the Snowman
- The Santa Clause
- The Santa Clause 2
- Home Alone (You can watch all of them but lets face it the first one is best)
- Its a wonderful Life
- A Christmas Story
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Miracle on 34th Street
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas
- Unlikely Angel
- Once Upon a Christmas
- Twice Upon a Christmas
- White Christmas
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer & the Island of Misfit Toys
Hopefully this list helps get you started this season! I know it has us and we have been making our way down the list already!
I’m curious though what Christmas movies are classics or traditions in your home?
Until Next Time!